CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

My special memory

My Special Memory
If there was a disease that took all my memories away but there was one special memory that I could remember it would be the time I went to Yellowstone National Park. This trip was so special to me because when I went I was with my family. We drove all the way up there with our camper, we went through nine different states: Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Wyoming and Montana. It took about five days to get there and we stayed for four days. When we stopped in St.Louis my Dad and I went up in the arch it was amazing. During these four days we went to all kinds of different places. We went to see the hot springs and Old Faithful. Also there was one geyser that sprays once every 30 years or so and right when we were about to leave the place where it was it started to spray. Once we even went horseback riding through the mountains. We even saw a bear! We were on our way to the gift shops in Yellowstone park and we got stopped by a heard of buffalo they were walking in the middle of the road. It took us about 45 minutes to get to the shops. When we got to the shops we bought some souvenirs like moose antlers and coffee cups and I bought a hat. Toward the end of our trip we got all packed up and we were on our way out of the park it started to snow so we all got out and played in the snow which was about five foot deep and that was so much fun. It took about five days to get back home. We stopped in different places and took all kinds of pictures with my family on the fence with the back ground with the green grass and the huge mountains. When we got back home I unpacked and said this was the best trip of my life.

1 comments:

sandra said...

This is something you will always remember as it was such a good memory,and with family too...Mrs.Chapman's mom