CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Why should you read the book Anne Frank

Why should you read the book Anne Frank
Reading the book Anne Frank has not only inspired me to be a better person but it has taught me too find the good in others instead of the bad. I think Mrs.Chapman wanted us to read the book and show us different parts of the Holocaust to help us realize how fortunate we are to have a free country. We do not have to worry about hiding out far away from home to keep from getting taken to concentration camps. Many had their homes and their valuables taken away during this time. But even worse many people were tortured and killed. I am thankful Mrs. Chapman brought this book to my attention because it tells you about how Anne left a good legacy about herself that I would want to follow. Even though Anne was going trough such a hard time in her life she still kept faith in herself and in her friends and family. Also reading the book and watching parts of the Holocaust it really makes me think how I can try to change the world and make it a better place. Like trying to put a stop to war, kidnappings, shootings, and murders. The Holocaust was a very cruel and harmful time period and it just makes me realize so much more how fortunate I am. I am very sad that the Holocaust happened but we can learn from it. Like how important it is to elect the right people to lead our country not the bad like Hilter . If you elect a bad person to lead your country they are going to create bad things such as the Holocaust.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yes, we are a lucky bunch of people to be living where we do, but sometimes I think we take advantage of the opportunities. I worry that we're in for a downhill spin because of it.

Yes, it is about keeping the faith, and with so much evil in this world today, we need to keep it and practice it as much as possible!

Mrs. C