CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

If I was a Animal

If I could choose to be any animal I would want to be a cat...


I would want to live indoors were it is warm and cozy.


I would like my outdoor time to run and play and be lazy in the sun.


When my owner comes home I would want them to love and pet me and feed me treats.


It's known that cats have long lives and I would like to have nine.


Cats are fun little animals with cute personalities and if I had to choose to be an animal.


A cat I would be.


If Mrs. Chapman was an animal I would think she should be a giraffe.


She is tall and slim just like a giraffe.


Mrs. Chapman eats healthy and giraffes eat healthy to.


Also she is calm and giraffes are calm.


Mrs. Chapman and giraffes also have the same hair color.


If Mrs. Chapman and I were animals this is what we would be.

The End

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Okay, that's a different one!